Rosie rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
I didn't know where to post this but I finally decided to put it in general so the most people will see it! As most of you know, I have a large donation of special education toys for La Montana school, the school for kids with special needs in Rocky Point. This is close to my heart as I work as a social worker for the state of Arizona for kids with special needs. I am bringing them down tomorrow and wrote to Rosie to get a letter so I may cross them at Lukeville without any problems. Well, today we found out that I need the original letter, with original signatures, to present at the border. So what does Rosie do? She offers to MEET me at the border tomorrow to give me the letter before I cross! I am so proud to be Rosie's friend! She has gone above and beyond in my eyes and she has, in me, a loyal customer for life!!!!!!!! Stuart and Tyler, we need a way to give people rep points, like the VJC has. Stuart, I know you have been on the VJC forum because you took the aagh smilie off of there. Can you get a rep point system here? Rosie does so much for us, I think she should be recognized for it! Thank you, Rosie, I'll see you manana!

I just read this and am happy to know (by way of the forum) such great people. Next year, I will also be checking out Rosie's insurance. I buy it by the year.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Ok, reputation has been added.... however I'm not sure it's working... I'll play with it later.

Last edited: