RP weather in October

mis2810

Yes, water is still fine at that point. Another week or so and it's too cold for me - but I'm a wimp and spoiled. LOL

+1 on the weather.
The water is perfect that time of the year. Mid to late November it gets too chilly for me.

Last edited:

azdiva

Come On! Tornados, Hurricanes, Severe Thunderstorms, Golf ball Hail, Torrential Rain, Flash Flooding... Makes me want to stay in Phoenix

I slept on the beach in Miramar last weekend. Although the days were pretty warm the cool breeze coming from the ocean made for very a pleasant night. Any inclement weather always adds to the adventure and fun for me, much better than sitting on the couch and watching T.V. in Phoenix as most do.

JoseAz

i hate packing up to leave but it was made a little easier by a nice cool morning. Looking forward to the fall season

End of Oct the best but as soon as humidity goes away in TUC. Or Phx and temp. Is below 90 deg. It is the best you are going to get love MEX Oct till end of June.

Came back late Sunday, mid 80's and toasty during the day, the sun is still hot. mid 60's at night, humidity is still yucky, not brutal though.
We could see it get better every day from Oct 11-19.
Once a good storm from sweeps down from Canada it will turn beautiful.
That's what usually happens in mid October, but not yet.