Rumors

marybna

I was down last week and had a couple of guys working on my place. I asked what;s new.
They told me Esmeralda has the leins removed. Casa Blanco Golf Villa are working slowly on the last building. Diamond Village stopped because of a land title dispute. WWG group would like to sell phase 3 to another developer to finish. The 2 project at Old POrt have no hope.They also said there are a couple more developments further out that will never come to be.

playaperro

El Pirata
I was not aware that Diamond Village was having title disputes, some of these projects are sandy beach resorts and just a lien i hope.

marybna

I go buy Diamond all the time. There are alot of unfinished homes there. I never see anyone going in or out of there.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Diamante village is kind of a weird place. I went there to shoot some photos for a bank in Tijuana. It looks like the rapture took place while the homes were being built. Even though there is a security guard at the front gate it is obvious that someone is helping themselves to anything not nailed down and in some cases even if it is nailed down

DSCN8977.jpg

marybna

I looked at those homes when they were finished. The ones I saw were nicely furnished and were really nice. I heard that the developer found out afterwards that the title was is dispute. That is when they stopped construction. I heard that people that owned lost their houses.

azfish

We rented a house on sandy beach one time, for a top end rent for them, they are not maintained, the roaches are the size of a mouse, roach killing powder all over the house even in with the "clean" pots & pans, toilet paper stuck in the drains so they dont come out, frig looks like it was pulled from the trash, chairs falling apart, cabinet doors ready to fall off, to many people on the beach from the hotels for me. Caught 3 young guys maybe trying to break into a empty house for sale at night, told guard and he did sh!t, he seen the 3 guys and didnt call police. So much for gated community's. Would never ever stay in that part of RP again. To much drama, then the AC sucked in that house too, during mid summer.

Eduardo

Banned for Douchebaggery!
We rented a house on sandy beach one time, for a top end rent for them, they are not maintained, the roaches are the size of a mouse, roach killing powder all over the house even in with the "clean" pots & pans, toilet paper stuck in the drains so they dont come out, frig looks like it was pulled from the trash, chairs falling apart, cabinet doors ready to fall off, to many people on the beach from the hotels for me. Caught 3 young guys maybe trying to break into a empty house for sale at night, told guard and he did sh!t, he seen the 3 guys and didnt call police. So much for gated community's. Would never ever stay in that part of RP again. To much drama, then the AC sucked in that house too, during mid summer.
I noticed that too. RP sewer system seems to be severely infected with american cockroach. Some parts of phoenix have this problem also, mostly the older parts of town. The newer parts of town get sewer sprayed with pesticide paint. And security guard gets payed 1000 pesos a week, he does not care about thefts , he is probably in on it