RV Detail

Jellyfish

I've recently became the proud owner of a Toyhauler trailer. Said trailer is in desparate need of a good wash, wax and detail.
I am hoping someone knows someone that does this in PP. It will be in cholla thanksgiving.
Any help appreciated.

Landshark

Be careful who you hire. I don't trust very many detailers as they can create a lot of problems by wetting things that shouldn't be (like power washing the complete interior including headliner!) spraying cheap clearcoat on stuff to brighten it that very soon turns white and wont come off, buffing through your paint and using a glaze that disappears in a month, spraying stuff with an armorall type product that looks good for a couple of days and then disappears. and, and, and. Seen all of this firsthand.

Jellyfish

Be careful who you hire. I don't trust very many detailers as they can create a lot of problems by wetting things that shouldn't be (like power washing the complete interior including headliner!) spraying cheap clearcoat on stuff to brighten it that very soon turns white and wont come off, buffing through your paint and using a glaze that disappears in a month, spraying stuff with an armorall type product that looks good for a couple of days and then disappears. and, and, and. Seen all of this firsthand.
I could not agree more. That is why I was hoping for a recomendation.

Roberto

Boy oh boy are you ever picky !!;););)

cholla

When we used to go down in the motorhome, before we bought a place is Cholla, We would stay at the Reef, after Elegante closed. There are (or were) some guys there that would wash and wash for a dollar a foot. they would do repairs, fiberglas and painting. Like when you jackknife your trailer and punch a hole in the motor home bumper. Three years ago I had them paint a new camper shell on my pickup. They took the gas cap door into town and came back with a matching color paint. They did the work in Cholla at my house.

I would look there first.

John

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Our handyman, Luciano, does a great job! He is also a carpenter, tile layer, rv repair and can fix anything. Just go to the north 40 and ask anyone to take you to him. He lives in the upper north 40. He fixed my rickety sundeck and laid the tile in my trailer among a few thousand other things. He's top in PDO's books!

Jellyfish

Thank you for the good advice. I will try The Reef 1st as I love the idea of them coming to Cholla to do it.
Where is the north 40? Also a good idea to have my own product, already have a polisher. John do you remember a name?

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Playa de Oro trailer park on the Mirador. They have 3 sections, the beachside, the north 40 across the street and the upper north 40 above that.