RV PARKING RATES IN ROCKY PIONT TAKING A 29 % INCREASE

Roberto

Well Known Member
I am thinking of some permanent rental spots for RVs with ocean view, a block from the beach. fenced and gated. Renteres paying electricity and fee for water, sewer provided. 6 units only. What would be a reasonable rate to charge ?

joester

2 salty dawgs
Roberto,
Like I mentioned, we paid $189 for a week, which = $27/nt, water, sewer and electric included. Not sure if we were given a weekly rate, or if there even is a weekly rate at PDO, but they do know us there from our visits over 10 years of staying at PDO.
From my limited understanding, electricity is very expensive in Mexico, so most RV folks would probably NOT want metered sites.
I have no idea what rental rates would be reasonable for what you are offering, but I know I personally would not want to stay a block away from the beach.

DaveTheBrewer

We've been coming down and staying at Playa de Oro for many years now and it is still a bargain ($22/night on this trip). In the last year the owners have done a lot to improve their shoddy wifi equipment. Thanks to upgraded lines in the neighborhood along with some kick-ass outdoor gear, speeds are solid at about 30 mbps down, 5 mbps up, and _steady_. That would be worth any increase in fees to us but we're always on semi-vacation and need to work remotely.