RV Roof-Need help

I have the material for repairing my Trailer roof and need someone to patch a few areas and around roof vents vents and ac. Need a real roofer, anyone can just paint the roof. If you can refer anyone I would appreciate any
help asap.
Thanks

Dave

tortuga

Patching is not the answer due to small cracks that you can't see. You need to do the whole roof with a mesh and elastomeric sealer. We have a guy here at Playa de Oro who has sealed close to a hundred roofs. Because of the salt and sun you need to reseal every three to four years.

Patching is not the answer due to small cracks that you can't see. You need to do the whole roof with a mesh and elastomeric sealer. We have a guy here at Playa de Oro who has sealed close to a hundred roofs. Because of the salt and sun you need to reseal every three to four years.
What is his name. We have our rig at PDO and I'm thinking about doing my roof. How much does he charge? Vern

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser
I was kind of hoping someone would respond with info about the guy at PdO who seals roofs. Our little Toyota Dolphin is parked up at our place a few blocks away but could certainly be driven down to PdO. Just don't feel like doing this job myself. How about it Tortuga, any more info?

BootNHat

Tortuga has lacked internet connectivity the last few days. Just the usual PDO wifi internet failure scenario. Down for days at a time.

The guy he was talking about is named Memo and his phone number is 638 102 0049.

Tortuga has lacked internet connectivity the last few days. Just the usual PDO wifi internet failure scenario. Down for days at a time.

The guy he was talking about is named Memo and his phone number is 638 102 0049.
Not Memo that worked at Gus's Taco shop right?

BootNHat

Nope, that adds one more to the list of Memo's that I know about. This Memo does a lot of handyman work around PDO. He just finished fixing a dryer for me today. He knows enough English to get by.

sryoder

Cortez Cruiser

Thank you BootnHat.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Memo did my trailer roof a couple of years ago and he did a fine job! It had a couple of leaks and now everything is fine! I recommend him.