Saltwater Fishing Tackle

Aaron

We have a great selection of rods, reels, lures, etc., perfect for Rocky Point fishing...all at very low prices. If you don't see what you're looking for, just give us a call since we may have it available. Check us out at: http://www.flatseas.com

FlatSeasWeb..jpg

Aaron

We have the brand new Daiwa Saltist Black Gold reels ready to ship! The new reels build upon the success of their previous version, except they are now anodized (my older version tends to scratch easy) and have an upgraded drag. Mounted on a Penn Torque jigging rod these reels are great for vertical jigging...but on something with more backbone, these are great all purpose high speed reels for pitching live/dead baits, or casting to breaking fish.

For RockyPointTalk.net members, we're offering FREE SHIPPING on your entire order with the purchase of one of these great new reels (through July 18th).

Simply enter the following coupon code when you checkout: blackgoldhookup

Check out the new reels by clicking here

Any questions, just shoot me a PM...

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
/me needs a new Daiwa SLD30 two-speed! The blue/black ones! I've been drooling over those for months now.

Aaron

/me needs a new Daiwa SLD30 two-speed! The blue/black ones! I've been drooling over those for months now.
They are great reels! The blue/white Conventional models were all the buzz at Icast last year. The Big Game models add harness lugs and are great for trolling, or for bottom fishing you can load up with braid or spectra and get the line capacity you need to pull fish off the reefs out of RP.