Sams Club wine selection

Next month that my friend is having a wedding in Mexico. We need to get 6-7 cases of wine. I can someone post what Sams Club has in merlot , pinor Greigo and Mercado?

Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
All the wine is available and some remarkable bottles as well....maybe not at Sams (AZ) prices but available. At Crucero they have many wines available and if you ask for case discount you WILL get it.

Roberto

Crucero has a very limited selection on the shelf currently. They will order for you by the case and yes give you a discount.

The bride is very specific about the kind of wine. Right now she are planning to haul of it down but I rather just get it at Sams there. I need to convince her that we can get it there but she needs to know the exact brands they carry

They have quite a good and large selection of wines.they are mainly from spain, mexico, argentina and chile. They have both inexpensive wine ascwell as high end. I bet if you called there they would be very helpful and check for you. They are all very helpful employees when we are there! Would save on the hassle of hauling it across!

jerry

All there as of 2 days ago....great Argentine sausages/cheeses too....but things change and the local store do not have everything on the web site.....
The bride is very specific about the kind of wine. Right now she are planning to haul of it down but I rather just get it at Sams there. I need to convince her that we can get it there but she needs to know the exact brands they carry

Landshark

If you get the red light on the way down and they see the cases of wine you will have a problem. If I remember correctly the permitted amount is 2 L per person. We got caught with 3 cases of beer once and the tax they wanted was more than the beer cost us. We buy it in RP now.

Thanks for the pictures... That is very helpful. I know the amount of wine is no problem getting at Sams... Is the specific brands or names of wines they carry.

rplarry

Thanks for the pictures... That is very helpful. I know the amount of wine is no problem getting at Sams... Is the specific brands or names of wines they carry.

If your quota for the wedding is 6-7 cases, then you should have plenty of people coming down. Just go to Total Wine, grab your cases and distribute them to 6-7 of the cars coming down to the wedding. I wouldn't mess with a bride that has a specific request. She has enough to worry about other than whether RP will have the brand of wine she wants and whether it is available.

You shouldn't have a problem with a case per car. And you can do a good job of packing and pack stuff on top of each box. We have been doing that for 20 years.