Sea of Cortez Grouper- population and biology research and resources

moore_rb

Stay Thirsty My Friends
RIP RB MOORE. An absolute legend!!!!!

A GOD in his time!

GOD SPEED MOORE!
Thankfully, I’m not dead….

Older, busier (with life), and more preoccupied with getting my kids transitioned into responsible young adults than with boating fish, but coming back to revisit this thread has reminded me that the boat needs to be washed, serviced, and readied for a trip to the RP… soon.

Don Juan

How does one land a job as a deck hand on the SS RB Moore? I'm also working on getting my last child off to adulthood (2 down and one to go). I come down often, sold my freshwater boat and am shopping for a cape horn or whaler for RP. in the meantime I've been fishing with the guys out of the Marina, reading all the good books like super grouper and talking with the captains in cholla and Gawdy at phx fishing supply.

I'll wash that boat for you and fill the gas tanks.....

;)

ill be down this weekend for the shore fishing tournament on Sunday in Mirador.

Thankfully, I’m not dead….

Older, busier (with life), and more preoccupied with getting my kids transitioned into responsible young adults than with boating fish, but coming back to revisit this thread has reminded me that the boat needs to be washed, serviced, and readied for a trip to the RP… soon.

Old55

Well Known Member
Gotta go over to LA Paz again sometimehttps://fishreport.jonathanroldan.com/category/sea-of-cortez/