Sea Shell Shop

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
There used to be a store that sold shells. If memory serves, it was somewhere near to Manny's? Is it still there:?:

Roberto

There is one shop on the left side of Campeche heading toward the beach. Roughly across form the old Margaretia Villa building. Had lots of stuff made of shells but not open very often. I'd go out to Shacks Fifth av (Cholla Mall) and look there.

Terry C

Sorry, I can't tell you where to find the best shells in all of Rocky Point. Right Landshark? But, for a fee we might be able to work out a deal. LOL :sharks:

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
There is one shop on the left side of Campeche heading toward the beach. Roughly across form the old Margaretia Villa building. Had lots of stuff made of shells but not open very often. I'd go out to Shacks Fifth av (Cholla Mall) and look there.

In my opinion the best shells are the treasures we find on the beach. :cool: We challenge each other to find the best shell of the day.

However, I am seeking a few larger unique ones that you don't find on the beach. I have gotten some at Old Port and the "Dirt Mall". I believe this is the shop I was looking for. It was painted turquoise blue. At that time there were shells I had not seen before. I got a beautiful nautilus, some starfish, and some smaller ones that are just cool to have. Perhaps they were just closed the last time we looked.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Shells for sale. How many you want? All sizes available.

View attachment 6357
Thanks, but just looking for the unique, will never find on the beach ourselves sea shells. The ones you probably have to dive for - LOL! Honestly, the last thing we need is more sea shells in the house, but I just can't seem to stop. I have an addiction