Searching for car

Braden_909

Design & Marketing Gringo
Looking currently for car in/around/near/can be brought to/ Rocky Point. Preferably a sedan or coupe style, 4 or 6 cylinders with a strong motor and suspension. Don't care if paint's not beautiful or something like that, minor body work can be done by me. If anyone has anything, it should be prepared to be checked thoroughly by my professional mechanic before any purchase is made. Minor problems are expected, nothing major.

Looking for as cheap as possible. Around $1,000-1,500 or negotiable.

Not worried about car brands. Looked into volkswagens, and hondas, but at this point im not overly concerned.

Thank you,
Braden

garyd

Well Known Member
Looking currently for car in/around/near/can be brought to/ Rocky Point. Preferably a sedan or coupe style, 4 or 6 cylinders with a strong motor and suspension. Don't care if paint's not beautiful or something like that, minor body work can be done by me. If anyone has anything, it should be prepared to be checked thoroughly by my professional mechanic before any purchase is made. Minor problems are expected, nothing major.

Not worried about car brands. Looked into volkswagens, and hondas, but at this point im not overly concerned.

Thank you,
Braden
I have a 2004 kia that has some body damage. Driver's door dented in and passemger side scraped along the side. 104K miles. If the body was clean it would be worth about $4 to $4.5K. Let me know if interested

garyd

Well Known Member

Thank you,
Braden
Check your PM