Seaside Window Coverings - Thumbs Down!

B

Brenda

Has anyone used the above services? I sent my condo woven wooden blinds there for a small repair in September 2010. They brought them back missing a section a foot wide. I have called and e:mailed repeatedly, but still do not have my blinds repaired. I've received some excuses, but there is very little follow-up to my inquiries. My blinds were very expensive, and now do not cover my patio door. Has anyone else had any problems? Thank you.:-(

AZ ROB

I used them to do my blinds in my Condo and had Zero issues. They even installed them on New Years day.There was 1 pc that was messed up from the factory but they were able to get the parts to fix it that day.

B

Brenda

Update on Seaside Window Coverings

Just got a nasty note from Buffy: "I want to say thank you so much for writing that review, It really will help me , when I can tell people you tried to get the company who sold you the job would not repair it for you. Again Thank you"

These people take no accountability. Where I bought the blinds is irrevelant. Buffy recommended a service, I agreed to it and she agreed to provide the service. Her technician cut my blinds in error to the tune of over a foot, she did not inspect the job, and has not made it good. This was in September, this is now March...6 months I've waited. Isn't that long enough? And she writes the above in response? I find that appalling.

loco

:confused: SIX MONTHS TO FIX AND REPAIR A FOOT OF BLINDS :confused::hairout:You would think with the economy situation sucking as bad as it is any buisness you can get would be appreciated. This seems to be a case of the Double Sucks . Economy and Customer service. Not a good thing.

Last edited:

azfish

Just got a nasty note from Buffy: "I want to say thank you so much for writing that review, It really will help me , when I can tell people you tried to get the company who sold you the job would not repair it for you. Again Thank you"

These people take no accountability. Where I bought the blinds is irrevelant. Buffy recommended a service, I agreed to it and she agreed to provide the service. Her technician cut my blinds in error to the tune of over a foot, she did not inspect the job, and has not made it good. This was in September, this is now March...6 months I've waited. Isn't that long enough? And she writes the above in response? I find that appalling.
Just get some blind stretchers or a narrower door.