Seeking inexpensive 1BR monthly rental

Looking for a cheap monthly rental that's off the board, as in not listed on the normal real estate sites, such as homes.point2.com. Guest house, spare room, converted RV, whatever.

Short-term, possibly longer depending on the location/deal. Prefer to be in Mirador or Old Port area, though the closer to the beach the better (of course!). Need it to be furnished (minimal is fine), would prefer utilities included in the rent. Cable and/or wi-fi is a MAJOR plus, but not a deal-breaker. Full and/or queen bed is sufficient. If you have a really SMOKING deal that's unfurnished, I'm sure something could be arranged. Trying to keep this between $300-500/month.

Me: Single male, late-30s, using the residence about 3 days a week, probably no more than 15 days out of each month, as I'll still be working in the states. Just looking for a home base down there, setting up an eventual full-time stay in Penasco. NOT looking for a party pad or anything of the sort.

Feel free to ask more questions in the replies below. In lieu of sending a private message on the board, please email me at [email protected].

Thanks!