Semana Santa 2015

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Sorry boys, when that picture came in on my phone, it looked like competition hill in the background, now that I see it blown up, I can see its a building...

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I'm sorry, when I saw it, it looked like the point at Cholla with a big pile of white sand on it, as might be seen from playa Hermosa...and it was sent from Penasco..

rplarry

Where was this picture taken? I don't recognize the building in the background.
That's funny because my first reaction was, that beach is way to clean to be RP during Semana Santa.

There would have been 10 times more trash, bottles, cans, and other waste than what was in that faulty photo.

Encanto

That's funny because my first reaction was, that beach is way to clean to be RP during Semana Santa.

There would have been 10 times more trash, bottles, cans, and other waste than what was in that faulty photo.

I was on Sandy where the bands were playing and people were hanging-out from about 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Saturday. I thought the beach looked pretty good considering the crowds. Most beer for sale was in cans, there were at least 20 recyclers picking-up cans. Lot's of families. Looked like people were keeping their areas clean.

I did not see any huge mess as shown in the Acapulco photo. Line at the border was about an hour at 6:00 yesterday evening.

Great weekend weather. I enjoy the crowds, but I don't have to try and sleep at a trailer park or condo at night. Good times.