Sending myself money

rplarry

Well Known Member
WTF is it to you I was just asking for a one time use?
Typical UofA fan.

Someone just trying to help and you get belligerent and jump down their throat?
Nice...

You overspent while you are down there, ask for “help”, and then shoot your mouth off like this?

Like I began.... typical Wildcat.

jerry

Well Known Member
Typical UofA fan.

Nice...

You overspent while you are down there, ask for “help”, and then shoot your mouth off like this?

Get used to seeing and hearing about the cats.The Suns first draft pick will be one! Dog, I use Xoom all the time.500 dollars can be picked up at Electra for $4.99

MIRAMAR

Well Known Member
Dang Rplarry, let's not categorize people. I'm a Sundevil, but living 37 years in Tucson can't help being a Wildcat fan, am I'm not belligerant!

jerry

Well Known Member
Dang Rplarry, let's not categorize people. I'm a Sundevil, but living 37 years in Tucson can't help being a Wildcat fan, am I'm not belligerant!
Well not to sure about the second part...a chop buster for sure!

Wood Spinner

Well Known Member
Call different banks and ask each what costs are. We quit using B of A as they were the highest in the past
Do your research and save.

playaperro

El Pirata
Typical UofA fan.

Nice...

Not really wildcat fan just use the pic to upset people, Didn't overspend wanted to buy something nice for someone in need, I guess you didn't see kiss ass boboso's Post, LOL.

playaperro

El Pirata
Get used to seeing and hearing about the cats.The Suns first draft pick will be one! Dog, I use Xoom all the time.500 dollars can be picked up at Electra for $4.99
Yup should used zoom, pay my wifi bill with zoom unfortunately I can't pay CFE anymore, might of had some grammar communicating problems between zoom and CFE. Gracias J.