Shopping for notebooks

Hello everyone... we are doing our back to school shopping, and looking for spiral notebooks...

we will be spending from $400. to $500. and looking for the best deal... along with my research I would appreciate any leads or info on bulk suppliers...

thanks everyone :sunny:

A

azbeachboy

Keep looking in the Sunday paper. I found them for 5 or 10 cents last August at Walmart. You will also fined pencils and pens really cheap just before school starts. This week Office Depot has 12 packs of pens on sale for 25 cents.They also have 24 pack of crayons on sale for 25 cents. I like to give notebooks and crayons to the beach vendors with kids.

Last edited by a moderator:

Terry C

Might this work Sea.....
I Seen it in Craigs list

100 new clipboards, never used - $50 (Peoria)
All have DandD written on the back but have never been used
I just don't need them 602.568.0749

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

I picked up 60 boxes of Crayola crayons at K Mart today for 20 cents each today. Office Max has a 24 box of crayons for one penny but they have a limit of three.

Might this work Sea.....
I Seen it in Craigs list

100 new clipboards, never used - $50 (Peoria)
All have DandD written on the back but have never been used
I just don't need them 602.568.0749
Thanks Terry C, at the moment we are just focused on getting as many spiral notebooks as possible... but I do appreciate you're help in looking for us...

Chuck we're pretty well stocked on crayons... but if you see that notebooks go on sale please let us know... we have our super shopper in the states just waiting to buy...

thanks for taking the time you guys... :roll:

Seadweller
Do you help out all of the schools or do you have a certain group. I have given to one of the schools but I can not tell you the name of it. I just go there. The Principals name is Hector.

Bill we currently are working with two schools that are in our neighborhood. We started with one school and 350 students and now we have over 800 students between the two schools and we are trying to take on more as we grow, but the slow down in tourism is having it's effect on donations we receive.

We also work with several other community causes...

trade

Big Lots started their sale Sunday, the notebooks are .10 ea. but supply seems limited we got 489 from one store and cleaned them out. Best bet is to call first,the sale is through the 1st. so hopefully we can find sales at other store. We will let you know, heading down Friday with our first load. Also their backpacks (mochilas) are $8.00 but again very limited supply.

Last edited:
A

azbeachboy

Staples has spiral notebooks on sale for one cent limit six. Officemax also has them on sale for a penny limit three. The sale started today 8-9-09.

I just got back from Staples and after five trips at 6 at a time they asked me if I was a Teacher? I said yes and they told me I could ge 25 notebook at a time. I now have 230 notebooks for the beach vendor children.

great idea...

Just heard a great idea... if you are bringing down school supplies, you might want to include little bottles of Hand Sanitizer as well and stress the importance of using it with the fall flu season approaching...

Last edited: