Shore fishing report?

Has anyone done any shore or kayak fishing recently? Trying to get a report for this weekend?

• New to the site. Love to kayak fish

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corvina should be running.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm new to the site and trying to find out how the fishing has been recently. I love to shore and kayak fish. Been coming down to RP for 20 years. I'm coming down this weekend and thought about going to La pinta and fishing the inlets by Mayan. And fishing Pelican point another day. I know its been windy but has anyone been catching anything? Thanks Stephen

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I'm new to the site and trying to find out how the fishing has been recently. I love to shore and kayak fish. Been coming down to RP for 20 years. I'm coming down this weekend and thought about going to La pinta and fishing the inlets by Mayan. And fishing Pelican point another day. I know its been windy but has anyone been catching anything? Thanks Stephen

First off. Is that a Totoaba that you're holding? If so take down the photo... only nationals can kill the endangered Totoaba... lmfao. Seriously though. That looks like a big T! We'll have to have one of our experts weigh in.

In all seriousness though. Welcome to the forum. I'm one of the resident kayak fishermen. If you wait another week Ill be down a week from tomorrow fishing in Cholla Bay for the Derby. $25 will get you in, different species categories and kayak category. Last year I was the only entry but I always welcome having more out there. I always fish alone so anytime you want to get together and slay the SOC like savages I'm in.

I'd love to fish La Pinta some time. Never have had the opportunity to do so. Never have a buddy boat and launch help. I'm game anytime.

ChollaBay4Life