Should Bill Hale change his song

Should Bill change his song?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Happy thinks it's insulting that it's "Don't worry be happy".

Let's the community decide

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
From Happy:

"NO!, NO!, NO!, ___ Don't ___ STACK ___ the vote, ___ I didn't say it was insulting,
I said it was ___ "THEFT", ___ like in ___ "STEALING", ___
again be ___ FAIR, ___

___ I am the ___"GREAT HAPPY" ___"

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Happy wants us to rephrase the question:

Is Bill "stealing" the word Happy?

Adding more fuel to the fire....I can't find any "Member" listed with the "name"....HAPPY.....only a "Member" with the "name"....SALLY..........and Bill Hale registered on this site before "SALLY"....

So....what is the significance of that??????????? Who knows.....who cares!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

JimMcG

This must really be a no news day to be focusing on this. Feel free to press the button of your choice.

What nonsense. Using the words to the happy song is not in any way "stealing" HAPPY's nom de plume. Sheesh. It is irrelevant that there are thousands of other songs he could have chosen; he had every right to choose that one. HAPPY's just trying to stir things up again. ;)

There should have been a third option for the poll: Yes, No and HELL No. :D

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Hey RockyJoe, "adding more fuel to the fire", ~~~
~~~ You know I wouldn't do that, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ And Hale didn't register before HAPPY, HAPPY was in way before Hale,
~~~ Happy was banned 3-4 times, & had to pull a "sneaky pete" & come in under SALLY, :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ & HAPPY & SALLY are one & the same, ~~~ so Hale didn't reg. before either one, ~~~
~~~ "And Who Cares" ~~~ Well looks like ~~~ YOU ~~~ care,
~~~ You took the ~~~ "BAIT" ~~~ & got yourself ~~~ "HOOKED" ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ I am the ~~~ "GREAT HAPPY"

~~~ Come On, Come ON, Here :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ The wind is really blowing rite now, so can't get on the water, ~~~
~~~ But like usual the fishing is reeeally good here, ~~~ three more forum fish
hit the ice, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
To the point that I'm getting tired of ~~~ "REELING" ~~~ But I'm not one to leave
when the ~~~ "BITE IS WIDE OPEN", ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
Plenty of "ICE"___ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ Come On, Come On, Come And Get It, ___ :fish: y :fish: y :fish: y

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ My Pack, My Pack, ~~~ wheres my ~~~ PACK, ~~~ Please, Please,
~~~ Get out & Vote, ~~~ & Show them once again who is the boss, ~~~

tyler

I like pie.
Staff member
Sally said:
~~~ My Pack, My Pack, ~~~ wheres my ~~~ PACK, ~~~ Please, Please,
~~~ Get out & Vote, ~~~ & Show them once again who is the boss, ~~~
They already voted, and they voted No.. :?

don

"Happy" was on the other forum before Bill.

Bill didn't use the slogan maliciously, he's not the kind of guy.

Bill should keep his slogan for two reasons: most of us are struggling now, furlough days, lack of work for our second jobs, possible layoffs, no $ for PP trips, no $ for boat/fishing supplies and his slogan reminds us to...

BUT the main reason he should keep his slogan is because it reminds us of Happy! Happy' posts have created alot of laughter to alot of folks (jokes on myself included). I've got a few non registered buddies who'll comment and laugh at his posts. The username HAPPY should resurface.

There is only one "Happy". Bills' slogan advertises Happy. Happy should resurface, it'd be a shame if that name drifted away.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Two more death blows, ~~~ All I can say is, ___
All of my ___ GOOD, ___ Pack, ___ members must be out fishing, ~~~ AND, ~~~
IN PP ENJOYING THE ~~~ GIRLS, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ "HAPPY" ~~~ is up, no he's down, ~~~ Bam, Bam, ~~~ a left, ___ a rite, :lol: :lol: :lol:
~~~ Thats ok, my___ GOOD___ Pack members be back Monday, ___
___ Look out here comes another ___ left, ___ Quick,___ HAPPY, ___ duck, ___ duck, :lol: :lol: :lol:

___ That was a complete miss ___ :lol: :lol: :lol:

~~~ I AM THE ___ "GREAT HAPPY" ___ the ___ "ONLY" ___ ONE, & NOT AN _"IMPOSTOR", ___
___ :lol: :lol: :lol: ___ Or wanabe, ~~~ :lol: :lol: :lol:

InkaRoads

cronopiador
we want ~~~HAPPY~~~, we want ~~~HAPPY~~~, we want ~~~HAPPY~~~, Sally no good!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eek3:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ Inka, ___ Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou, ___ I knew I could count on my good ___ PACK ___members, ___ We must now rally the rest of the ___ PACK ___ to get to the polls, & ___ VOTE ___ I want to take a minute, now to thank ___ ALL MY PACK ___ And to celebrate this coming ___ VICTORY, ___ I invite all to a good old fashioned ___ "TECATE RUNNER" ___ Fish Fry, ___
In a couple of weeks, @ PDO RV Park, ___ I will be back to :fish: ING, & will supply all the fish
that everyone can eat, ___ guaranteed, __we will do it ___ "MEXICO STYLE" ___ IN THE DISK, ___ & you my friend will be helping me do the cooking, ___ guaranteed, ___

CAUSE, YOU ALL KNOW THAT I AM THE ONE & ONLY ___ "GREAT HAPPY", ___

Come on now PACK, ___ IT'S TIME TO ___ ROCK & ROLL, ___ :fish: Y :fish: Y :fish: Y

HAPPY

User is currently banned
~~~ This JUST in over the wire, ___ Tyler, Stuart, & Ric, ___ just voted
and support a ___ YES, ___ vote, ___ in favor of ___ "HAPPY" ___,

Hold on, Hold on, ___ something else coming in, ___ It's my good, good, friend
___ Tortuga, ___ over @ PDO RV Park, ___ he say everyone @ park that knows
"HAPPY" ___ are in support of a ___ YES VOTE, ___ All the way up to the office personel,
and the boat launchers, ___ WOW,

___ All you all have to remember is that there is only, ___ ONE ___ "HAPPY"___ & THATS ME, ___
& NO ONS ELSE, ___

___ HASTA LA VISTA FOR NOW, ___

Status
Not open for further replies.