Should Happy be allowed on the forum?

Should Happy be allowed on the forum?

• No -- He's had many warnings and never learns.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JimMcG

He is presumably human and obviously makes many, many mistakes over and over again and has been banned and warned over and over again; however his postings cannot be much worse than the self righteous and clannish attacks in the nausiating saga of the trailer space vigilantes.

I say let him back on the forum and if anyone doesn't like it they can lock him out on their own.

The forum is dull without the the occasional spark of contraversy.

ie. ~~~YES~~~

tortuga

:D Yes, let him back on. I know Happy personally and he really is a good guy with lots of insight and info. The caps things is a little annoying though.

S

Submarine

I Find Typing Like This oR lIke tHis alOt mORe aNnoYing tHAN ALL CAPS.
Pour speling iz weigh mor earatating to.

But you would think by now someone would have created a filter that automatically converts all caps to lower case.

:fish: :fish: :fish:

Submarine said:
I Find Typing Like This oR lIke tHis alOt mORe aNnoYing tHAN ALL CAPS.
Pour speling iz weigh mor earatating to.

But you would think by now someone would have created a filter that automatically converts all caps to lower case.

:fish: :fish: :fish:
I agree on both, Sub....but, I've seen a couple of posts where he did not use all CAPS....so it appears that it's just for attention, or being ornery from old age!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

F

FIESTAFROG

I say let him back. I talked to him via email and he votes "yes, let me back in" LOL. Maybe if we asked him polite, instead of firing back at him, all would be well? I dont know, just miss his banter.

JimMcG

Roberto said:
I don't mind the caps key and some of his childishness. I keep going back to thinking abut the several posts on the other board when he stated, several times, that his intent was only to disrupt the flow of the board. Some people like any attention they can get and appear willing to do anything to get the attention. Like a 2 year old with no parental control. Maybe it's the sense of power that cowardly, ineffectual people get when they can push someone arouind and be insulting anonymously with no chance of confrontation. These people know they can't go walking down the street, screaming in someone's face and threatening and insulting them, but on the net they can be whomever they wish, villian or hero. I guess if you enjoy attack radio and those fools you might get a vicarious thrill and enjoy his posts and attitudes. We all lose it occasionally but he is very consistent.

I also take offense at his threats of physical violence. Childish again but having had 2 friends shot and killed by someone making similar threats, I won't take the chance. It only takes 2 seconds to catch a .357 to the head. Having dealt with violent offenders and had more than my share of threats, I have no patience with this. In the US, when I carried, I would not have let him near me unless my hand was on the gun. When he reads this, and he will, he will get a sense of power that he made me fearful of him. Well I'm not fearful, I'm cold about it. I don't have to, and won't put up with it.
Bob,
Can we take that as a ~~~NO VOTE~~~ for the ~~~WEETA~~~? :| :roll: :p

J

Jamie75

Gosh, leave town for 3 days and look what I come back to! :lol:

G

gunner

Our first RP free for all forum! Anyone taking bets on how long it will be till ~HAPPY~ gets 86'ed again?

JimMcG

We have to admit though that, banned or unbanned, on or off the various forums, he has been a consistent pain in the ass to some. :cry: ie. his mission was accomplished and will continue to be for now. :eek3:

J

jimnichols

I am not sure who Happy is, but why wouldn't he be allowed on the forum?

don

"Tyler, you have a tough job, and my hats off to you!"

"All sport have rules which players/coaches/fans need to abide follow. Don't abide by them, after several warnings, you're out. Period. What would our sports become if there were no rules?

We've all learned from posts by Everyone: and to keep you from being the Bad Guy, maybe its time to create /enforce guidelines. Don't follow the guidelines and you're out. . You never know who'll join (and how many) and what may be posted in the future.

"Just a thought which saves you from being the bad guy".

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.