Should I stay at Las palomas I or II

jcarter

Hi all! long time lurker first time poster. We LOVE RP! We are coming down in June and I have a question. We always stay at Las Palomas in the first phase, and have always enjoyed it. we normally stay during the week and we noticed last trip it was fairly dead. (which is fine) but the pool bar was closed most the time, which is obviously a HUGE issue lol . I have never seen the newer phase but was wondering if people would recommend staying there, is it busier ??? any other info would be much appreciated. Thanks, Andy

toetrx

We own in Phase 2, so I am kind of partial to it. You will find the condo's in Phase 2 are finished a little nicer than in Phase 1. It is also a little more quiet
than Phase 1. Enjoy your time in Paradise!!!

Hi all! long time lurker first time poster. We LOVE RP! We are coming down in June and I have a question. We always stay at Las Palomas in the first phase, and have always enjoyed it. we normally stay during the week and we noticed last trip it was fairly dead. (which is fine) but the pool bar was closed most the time, which is obviously a HUGE issue lol . I have never seen the newer phase but was wondering if people would recommend staying there, is it busier ??? any other info would be much appreciated. Thanks, Andy
Neither phase is dead any longer. In June, should be very busy on the weekends with both pool bars open Phase II is a little more crowded and has Citron which serves buffet dinners most nights.

I would say you can't go wrong....just try and get a unit close to the beach!