Shuttle Service / Car Rental to PP

Miakko

Some friends of ours want to come visit in January and need to either rent a car to drive across with or take a shuttle. Any recommendations for either? Thanks

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Where are they coming from? There's a shuttle service from Phoenix to RP called Head Out to Rocky Point. Just google them, they have a nice website.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
www.headouttorockypoint.com These guys are great Mike and Lynelle are personal friends and they run a top notch service. If your friends are coming down for a concert weekend it may be difficult to get a ride as they will be busy. But for sure give them a call or an email to see what the situation is.

El Gato

Our family has used Head Out To RP and were delighted with the service.

I understand that Enterprise lets you take their rental into Mexico but you have to buy Mexican Car Insurance through them and it is pricier then getting it through Rosie, etc.

GV Jack

Snorin God
Our family has used Head Out To RP and were delighted with the service.

I understand that Enterprise lets you take their rental into Mexico but you have to buy Mexican Car Insurance through them and it is pricier then getting it through Rosie, etc.
I can vouch for that. I have done both and Enterprise is way more costly. Went ahead with it though because we needed a larger vehicle.

I've rented through Enterprise. It is expensive. You have to rent from the airport location which subjects you to all kinds of extra fees. In addition, you do have to purchase your Mexican insurance through them which costs more than buying elsewhere.