Sinaloa Market

mel150

Looks like they've knocked down the fruteria at Sinaloa and Miguel Hidalgo and are building an Oxxo store. Does anyone know if the Fruteria is relocating? It was so popular, I can't imagine they're just shutting down.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
it looks like they have moved one block south, towards the RR tracks in the southeast corner, they were constructing the building this past thursday.

OMG.... Eduardo, please tell me that what you're saying is true. It would be such a shame if they didn't open up a new place.................

Roberto

What Eduardo said. There is a large roof up and the sign is propped up against a post. They are working fast. Should be open soon.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Sorry to say but it has been to weeks since last post and the produce place is still being built, they are dragging their feet at this point in time, they do not even know when they will be finished!

Jim

The new improved market is open for business. I passed by yesterday and it was pretty busy. It's still on Sinaloa about a block from the old one.

Yes they are open but I don't think they have it all built yet. Not quite as much stuff but it like it will be the same with no trips in the floor.