SITTING ON THE BEACH

Well due to another eye surgery I am grounded from going on the jet ski or my inflatable pontoon. Dr. says no salt water in the eye until Tuesday. What a bummer as the ocean is flat and not even enough wind to rough up the top. I tried a little shore fishing but that just does not cut it.
Come on Tuesday!

playaperro

El Pirata
Kind of hard for us Mexicans to enjoy the beach when its all American controlled, I remember the good old days before the stamped came about, where can we go now, Mi Playa is about all that is left.

I,m sorry for you but twenty thirty years ago all the beaches were open all the way from sandy beach to Los Conchas and beyond then came the condos no more Three Wheeler's no more Sand Rails on on the beach Damn we had a good time. It cost the Gringos to camp on the beach $5.00 per day. Mexicans camp for free no problem this is your country. But most of the Gringos try to respect this and we do support the economy so cut us some slack we all want more Beach let it all be open again all the way to Mayan Palace and beyond. The old saying run what you prong no one owns the Beach.

dmcauley

Kind of hard for us Mexicans to enjoy the beach when its all American controlled, I remember the good old days before the stamped came about, where can we go now, Mi Playa is about all that is left.
I didn't realize that you were a national but regardless of what your personal feelings are, I believe you are outnumbered by the nationals enjoying the prosperity of the situation.

beachlover56

Stuck in the Midwest
Well due to another eye surgery I am grounded from going on the jet ski or my inflatable pontoon. Dr. says no salt water in the eye until Tuesday. What a bummer as the ocean is flat and not even enough wind to rough up the top. I tried a little shore fishing but that just does not cut it.
Come on Tuesday!