Snorkel partner

brenda2

I hear the Mirador area is the best for snorkeling. I am a strong believer in never going into a large body of water without a buddy. I love to snorkel, but will not do it alone due to safety issues. I am looking for someone who would be interested in the occasional snorkel if I could find a buddy. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thanks

Roberto

Be sure to take a ziplock baggie so you can keep your valuables with you in the water, or we could do the set up!

Be sure to take a ziplock baggie so you can keep your valuables with you in the water, or we could do the set up!
If you have missed the thread called 'stolen car' better read it!! That's where I was snorkeling when my car was stolen!! Take your keys to someone at the hotel nearby so they aren't in your clothes on the beach (my dumb mistake!) I will keep your message in mind - when we are back I will try to message you. I love to snorkel and would really love to have someone to go with consistently.

azfish

I hear the Mirador area is the best for snorkeling. I am a strong believer in never going into a large body of water without a buddy. I love to snorkel, but will not do it alone due to safety issues. I am looking for someone who would be interested in the occasional snorkel if I could find a buddy. Anyone interested, please let me know. Thanks
If your scuba diving have a partner, if your snorkeling have a floating dive flag. It will be your best buddy if you get tired. Also you can tie your shells on it to.