So This is What It's Come Down To . . . .

mis2810

Just saw on Facebook that they are selling day passes to everyone for use of the facilities at Tessoro. Pools, jacuzzi, barbecues, beach access for 100 pesos for adults and 50 pesos for kids. No condo rental necessary! Can you imagine?????? They probably don't have enough money to keep the electric on or have water service.

GV Jack

Snorin God
The people they are going to get for 100 pesos a day don't have the money to buy a condo there.
Interesting viewpoint Melissa. About four or five years ago I went out there with a couple friends. One of them, L.J. is a huge black guy who was sporting a football
Cardinals shirt. The sales lady thought for sure he was a team member and gave us the tour of her life. It was complete with an explanation that the condo cost
$100,000.00 and the view cost $1,000,000.00. You should have seen her expression when she asked if we were L.J.'s managers and we said no we were his boss.
Tour over, thanks for stopping by...goodbye. We laughed all the way to the nearest watering hole.

mis2810

Interesting viewpoint Melissa. About four or five years ago I went out there with a couple friends. One of them, L.J. is a huge black guy who was sporting a football
Cardinals shirt. The sales lady thought for sure he was a team member and gave us the tour of her life. It was complete with an explanation that the condo cost
$100,000.00 and the view cost $1,000,000.00. You should have seen her expression when she asked if we were L.J.'s managers and we said no we were his boss.
Tour over, thanks for stopping by...goodbye. We laughed all the way to the nearest watering hole.
I'm sure they'll try, but the reality is that there won't be any sales. I think they're just trying to keep the lights and water on. I can see why they thought he was a football player. Cha-ching! We took a tour in 2009. Beautiful condos, gorgeous view, but too far out for me - eve if I had the 800k they were asking for at that time. I would have rather had one of the 4 bedroom villas at Las Palmas on Sandy Beach.

ben21

It would probably help if they had a website. I can't even seem to find out how to buy one if I wanted to. A quick google search gives me a bunch of vrbo listings and defunct realtor websites from 2007. Anybody know who owns the development or is responsible for marketing the rest of the building?

marybna

I was told that the few owners are just trying to hold on. I know that they rent out space for wedding and other events. I hope they can hold oon. We hae enough empty unfinished projects.

JoseAz

We are about a mile down from Tessoro in Las Conchas and would love to have a place to walk to, sit around the pool, have a cocktail and a street taco .....
They have a pretty nice set up but its been a ghost town (although the care takers are really sweet people).
Next time down we will take some pesos and see what they are up to......

mis2810

We are about a mile down from Tessoro in Las Conchas and would love to have a place to walk to, sit around the pool, have a cocktail and a street taco .....
They have a pretty nice set up but its been a ghost town (although the care takers are really sweet people).
Next time down we will take some pesos and see what they are up to......
You bring your own food and booze. They are only selling entry onto the property.