Solution to police harrasment

Roberto

Think I'll order these, $99. Proof of a COMPLETE STOP. The stuff like this that is available is incredible and a little scary .

http://www.zetronix.com/hidden-covert-cams.html

zShades-HDi
720p HD Covert Weatherproof DVR Video Recording Sunglasses
  • Cover undetectable pinhole camera with 720P HD Professional Quality Sensor
  • Built-In Microphone with noise cancelling
  • Available with 8, 16, 32 or 64GB of Memory
  • Weatherproof & Durable with Electronic Video Stabilization
  • One Button Operation (Press 1 button once, the glasses start and record automatically)
  • Vibration Alert

Estero

I ask them to fill out the attached PDF and they look at me like I'm crazy, shake their heads in disbelief and hand the papers back to me :eek:hyeah:

Attachments

marybna

I printed it out. About 10 years ago I was pulling out of El Cid Marina in Mazatlan to go to the store and I got stopped. All I said was No hablo espaniol. Over and over. Mispronouncing it differently every time. One of worker came from the bus stop to help. He got the cop to go away. He told him that I was staying there and could not have gotten up to that speed pulling out of the parking lot. He said the cop was lazy and waited just around the corner from the out driveway. There was no way you could get up to 40 miles an hour in that short. Rode he bus after that and left at 5 in morning for home before any cops were out in front of the hotel.

Roberto

I ask them to fill out the attached PDF and they look at me like I'm crazy, shake their heads in disbelief and hand the papers back to me :eek:hyeah:
I'm gonna print that out and try it!! What do you do when the officer says ' no puedo leer

Landshark

found this....encouraging...
POLICE...When you (RPTimes) wrote about how NOT to pay the police on the street, if you were stopped, a bunch of people wrote bad posts about how they paid them or that they didn't have time to go to the police station. All they did was complain and not one did what you said. Well, Bill and I did exactly what you said and Guess What??? Well, we were nice Americans, and the officer sent us on our way. NO EXCHANGE OF ANY. MONEY

jerry

Luck. Read on Facebook they are working the pidgin coop traffic circle..go to the station and fine varied....they now are accusing walkers near the bars of being drunk in public ...40 bucks

Estella

the cop that claimed that I missed one of the ALTO signs just ordered me to follow him to police station. He didn't ask for anything else. When I got to the station he ordered me out and asked for my keys. He gave my keys to the cop working inside behind the counter. Waited 15 minutes, then higher ranking cop told me "multa es 200 pesos" I gave 200 pesos and he gave me the keys. No receipt, no written citation.

found this....encouraging...
POLICE...When you (RPTimes) wrote about how NOT to pay the police on the street, Well, Bill and I did exactly what you said and Guess What??? Well, we were nice Americans, and the officer sent us on our way. NO EXCHANGE OF ANY. MONEY