Some new pics for the Bodega Aurrera store

Status
Not open for further replies.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Drove by today February 15th 2011 and this is what I saw

DSCN7772.jpg DSCN7770.jpg DSCN7768.jpg DSCN7771.jpg DSCN7769.jpg

As far as the license plate..... I just liked it!

El Gato

We heard today that they are suppose to open March 4th - has anyone else heard anything about the opening?

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
We heard today that they are suppose to open March 4th - has anyone else heard anything about the opening?
Its not due till April but the way they are working on it (7 days a week) I would not be surprised if it did open earlier

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Blue hills.jpg Hello HAPPY here in computer class, you people BETTER WATCH OUT, I'm going to be a nerd real QUICK,```here's my 1st pic, JA,JA,JA,JA,

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Water lilies.jpg```Here's my 2nd pic, ``` coming at you from computer class here in beauitfull Sahuarita AZ. ``` JA,JA,JA,JA,

Roberto

A friend stoped by today and said his brother was inside the building yesterday and they were showing people around. He got a gift certificate too !! Give it a week more.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
The way they have been working on it I bet they will have a soft openning any time soon and then have the official grand openning in April, from the businesss point of view will be a loosing deal to have a to ready to open store closed waiting for a month or more for the official opening.
Could you imagine the produce section after a month? nice salad!!!

El Gato

Has anyone seen anything new happening at the Bodega Aurrera? I would guess they would like to be open by March 4th for the Carnival as hopefully there will be a lot of tourist coming into town bringing pesos.

Walmart is open!

Bodega Aurrera (Walmart) opened last Friday,03-04-11. It was really busy and the parking was way overfull. We'll probably go there when the ruckus dies down, in about a year!

tortuga

Finally went today. Not crowded at 10am. Good housewares dept, standard tires and batteries, good prices and selection on canned goods and cleaning supplies, fruits and veggies not fresh, bakery and meat dept OK, small deli and very small selection of dairy products. Wouldn't go there for groceries, still prefer Sana Fe Market and the market down the street from Leys.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Its a great store, just replaced all m plastic plates in the kitchen with glass plates for 13 pesos each which I thought was way cheap and the plates are great. When you eat as much red hot sauce as we do you tend to stain the plastic plates, gross. So with the glass now I can eat all I want and not have trouble cleaning it up. Plus with 2 big dogs I needed a cheaper supply of dog food and they have the great big bags and its cheap. I love it.

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Its a great store, just replaced all m plastic plates in the kitchen with glass plates for 13 pesos each which I thought was way cheap and the plates are great. When you eat as much red hot sauce as we do you tend to stain the plastic plates, gross. So with the glass now I can eat all I want and not have trouble cleaning it up. Plus with 2 big dogs I needed a cheaper supply of dog food and they have the great big bags and its cheap. I love it.
~ ~ ~ Why do you have 2 BIG DOGS ? just askin ~ ~ ~

Status
Not open for further replies.