Someone better hurry, build that port!

tortuga

Well Known Member
Huge lot for vehicles between Navy base and Penaso del Sol and then load tenders at docks near Balboa's.

joester

2 salty dawgs
I enjoyed the article, and when checking the prices - decided that $3000/couple for an interior room at a minimum is just far too much to pay at this time. It will be interesting to see how that first voyage works out, hopefully we get some honest reporting and reviews.
We had checked previously the "uncruise" Mexico baja trip - 7 nights, from LaPaz up to Loreto and back - starting at $3795/pp - far too expensive for our budget also.

VegasDude

There were a couple of kayaks by the rock pile today . I expect they were talking about slightly larger ships using the "PIER". Oh yeah, the party boat passed by it today.

Kenny

Well Known Member
I enjoyed the article, and when checking the prices - decided that $3000/couple for an interior room at a minimum is just far too much to pay at this time. It will be interesting to see how that first voyage works out, hopefully we get some honest reporting and reviews.
We had checked previously the "uncruise" Mexico baja trip - 7 nights, from LaPaz up to Loreto and back - starting at $3795/pp - far too expensive for our budget also.
Hi Joe, the prices dropped considerably a few weeks ago, and I'm sure they will again.

RWong

If they didn't do it right on the first time..it will not happen! Sad to see , just one more thing they are placing out there to mk people believe it will happen and invest on RP. Well , but like my mom always said ..give then a chance..ok mom.. I will be pushing a chair and get a seat