something positive

dry heat

Pigeon coup coordinator
Phoenix, AZ (PRWEB) September 28, 2013

Leading skateboard charity Uncle Skate is proud to announce they have gave away over 50 skateboards in the small town of Rocky Point Mexico. The small beach town has a growing interest in the youth for the creative sport of skateboarding. Thanks to the donors that help uncle Skate they are able to help make a number of kids dreams come true.

Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1494764#ixzz2iTem7gal

Not to be a wet blanket. I'm all for skateboarding and having fun.
I would hate to see the Malecon Plaza all torn up with grind marks on the walls, benches and hand rails.
If you are going to provide them with skateboards, you might need to provide a place they can use them.....SAFELY
I live near Gilbert. Before they built the skate park in Freestone Park, the skate boards and roller blades would be on any thing that looked good to "grind" on. It doesn't take long to tear it up. Just my two cents.

Different cities and vastly different capital sources. RP has a hard time even keeping the streets drivable.
It would be nice if they were to find some funds and build a rink for the skate boarders.

Too bad they plan to build it near the beach (for tourists) instead of the center of town or San Rafael where the local kids would have easier access. And there are 2 skate parks in Puerto Penasco now.