Sonoran hot dog

ckyevanjay

Well Known Member
I have just spent 30 minutes searching the forum trying to find out where this hot dog stand is at and no luck. If anyone can provide name and location that would be huge.
Thanks​

Dezracer

Well Known Member
My favorite one and I've been eating at it for over 10 years is the stand on Calle 13. It's on the corner where u turn to Gau Gau

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I frequent "El Torito" on Ave Constitucion 1/3 block south of Los Pinos hardware only open at night but dang good and he has momias as well which are dogs wrapped with a tortilla wrapped with bacon then fried to perfection, and because it is wrapped in a tortilla you dont put it in a bun

playaperro

El Pirata
Sonoran hot dogs can only be found in Tucson Az. You can try the ones off calle trece at night, mainly for street people not AAA members...

GV Jack

Snorin God
I frequent "El Torito" on Ave Constitucion 1/3 block south of Los Pinos hardware only open at night but dang good and he has momias as well which are dogs wrapped with a tortilla wrapped with bacon then fried to perfection, and because it is wrapped in a tortilla you dont put it in a bun
OMG that sounds good....Glad we're not allowed to talk about LARD anymore.

dirtsurfer

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I have never heard of momias and being a street food aficionado I am anxious to get down and gorge myself. In Phoenix we eat at Nogales dogs. There are several locations, open at nighs only. 20th St and Indian School Rd is the place I frequent.

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
I have never heard of momias and being a street food aficionado I am anxious to get down and gorge myself. In Phoenix we eat at Nogales dogs. There are several locations, open at nighs only. 20th St and Indian School Rd is the place I frequent.

20th street and Bell #NorthPhx4Life