Sonoran Resorts March 2014 Newsletter

jerry

Hey Mike...ever hear the saying, "If you keep feeding a stray dog, it will never go away" I doubt any of the haters will go
away anytime soon. They enjoy the game and some even have their own financial gain to protect. Some are so lugubrious
I worry that they should have the shoe laces, belts and razor blades taken away. I love and enjoy Rocky Point as much as
anybody, but to be perfectly honest, every paradise has it warts. Even a handsome dog like me has warts. Know what, I live
with them and if others don't like them it's their problem. Same thing with RP.
you
PS: Wait until election time. :eek:

This dog is going to be down in Green Valley next week....hope to get a Sanka and prune danish with you!

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
I came to this post to read the newletter (because I foolishly thought that was this particular post was about :confused:) and SURPRISE - once again completely off topic for this post!

Boys - Boys - Boys! Always having pissing contests.
BTW - who exactly is winning this particular argument?
More importantly, does ANYONE CARE about these rants?

Last edited:

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Another great news letter Jim!! There is so much good correct true information out there available on RP such as Rocky Point 360, your news letter, Face Book, Rocky Point Times Newspaper, all the other news letters via email, Internet, etc.....This forum here ( rockypoint talk ) unfortunately has been hijacked by a few RP haters who are clearly cheerleaders for RP's demise spreading constant miss information. Too bad... imagine how popular this forum could have been if it weren't for the few haters here that live on this site 24/7 & drive all the normal people away.
Abso-freakin-lutely ~ :) ~ Well said!

Kea

It's always been my philosophy that it's normal to be abnormal & abnormal to be normal. After all, how many people do you know who are "normal?"

Sorry for the further derailment.

jerry

Abso-freakin-lutely ~ :) ~ Well said!
Luna always cheering for the home team even when they are damaging the town..first shown in the Prescott Fire now this.
If you noticed Luna this report was not something any of us made up it came from a Mexican news source.

Kenny

Luna always cheering for the home team even when they are damaging the town..first shown in the Prescott Fire now this.
If you noticed Luna this report was not something any of us made up it came from a Mexican news source.
And you don't see anyone jumping up and down about it either.

jerry

Don't let them ruffle your feathers, that's what they thrive on !!
Hey Vern, we are just having a conversation here.Without the story linked above would you have known the shakey history of the company building this thing? Why are you guys afraid of the truth...as Jack said " you can't handle the truth" maybe

jerry

WTF . . . How the hell did the Yarnell fire get into this conversation.
Strike a nerve did I?
Luna ,the question remains why not one of you cheerleaders has replied to the facts in the story?Do you guys have stock in Cruise ship companies or something?

Luna

Sea Shell Goddess
Luna ,the question remains why not one of you cheerleaders has replied to the facts in the story?Do you guys have stock in Cruise ship companies or something?
Well - Jerry - why are you so adamant about pushing this issue on this thread.
Also, Jerry, unlike you I never mentioned any names, just commented on the ranting on this thread - and apparently you resembled my remark.
However, to even mention the Yarnell fire is just beyond disrespectful.