Sonoran Spa Live Cam ???

It's been down for quite awhile now. I don't think getting it operational was very high on the to do list.
Sadly the camera lens was always dirty and whenever it was really windy the camera was usually pointed elsewhere rather than the beach.

Someday when I'm down for 6 months of the year at a time, I will install a HD webcam (that will be cleaned regularly) that will always show
my view from Cholla, always a great sunset.:)

apricot

If it's something you all used and enjoyed, why not email Jim and ask him about it. Maybe it's an easy fix. Could be the solution to the problem.

Brokenwave--Having one in Cholla would be great too. It would be fun to watch those sunsets when we can't be there. Hope you get it up and going sooner rather than later.

If it's something you all used and enjoyed, why not email Jim and ask him about it. Maybe it's an easy fix. Could be the solution to the problem.

Brokenwave--Having one in Cholla would be great too. It would be fun to watch those sunsets when we can't be there. Hope you get it up and going sooner rather than later.
It should happen in the next 2 years, finally got the wife to ok getting Internet next trip down, then I will start shopping for a camera to mount with a good vantage point and where it won't get stolen, pinto point is pretty isolated in the summer months and have had a few things disappear when nobody is there July to October.

playaperro

El Pirata
It should happen in the next 2 years, finally got the wife to ok getting Internet next trip down, then I will start shopping for a camera to mount with a good vantage point and where it won't get stolen, pinto point is pretty isolated in the summer months and have had a few things disappear when nobody is there July to October.
Hey Broken, did you hear about the guy that went missing scuba diving this past Sunday by Pinto Point?

Hey Broken, did you hear about the guy that went missing scuba diving this past Sunday by Pinto Point?
PlayaPerro, Sorry, I even spoke with my local friend yesterday (Monday) he didn't mention it.
I went back to Phx. a week ago. There had been people diving around Pinto Pt. every day I was there, May 23- June 2nd.
Sad to hear things like that happening.

playaperro

El Pirata
PlayaPerro, Sorry, I even spoke with my local friend yesterday (Monday) he didn't mention it.
I went back to Phx. a week ago. There had been people diving around Pinto Pt. every day I was there, May 23- June 2nd.
Sad to hear things like that happening.
His name, Robert Alcartar 23 years old, Hope they find him, Pinto Point such a pretty place!Pinto point.jpg

Looks like I'm going to have one up and running by mid October this year. Probably a 720P version so the quality will be pretty good.
I really want one that will pan and zoom, bit pricey to have hanging on my outside wall, just tempting some bandito.

GV, I am not sure about better than nothing, but agree not much.;)
And, I will have somebody wipe the lens cover off whenever it gets dirty.

Estero

His name, Robert Alcartar 23 years old, Hope they find him, Pinto Point such a pretty place!View attachment 7545
They found him.
Found lifeless diver lost Sunday

At 7:20 am on Wednesday June 10, he was found the lifeless body of the diver Alcantar name Roberto Moreno, 23, who had been reported missing on Sunday morning, June 7.

Military Naval Sector staff aboard the boat "Defender 23" made the discovery of the body up to the area of Punta Pelicano.

Upon delivery to authorities late today, family conducted body recognition

Estero

Looks like I'm going to have one up and running by mid October this year. Probably a 720P version so the quality will be pretty good.
I really want one that will pan and zoom, bit pricey to have hanging on my outside wall, just tempting some bandito.

GV, I am not sure about better than nothing, but agree not much.;)
And, I will have somebody wipe the lens cover off whenever it gets dirty.
This might fit the bill for an outside HD cam http://www.homemonitor.me/cameras/homemonitor-hd-pro/
But I'd be sure to get the Power over Ethernet option which would mean just running one cable when doing the install.