Sonoran Spa

marybna

Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
I owned at SPA and thought it was a great place. When we downsized our holding I only keep Bella. Last week I was at a meeting in Tucson and heard a person talk about staying at SPA. I was shocked by her story and hope you all will tell me it was not true. They were there 2 or 3 weeks ago for 4 days on the weekend. She said on Sat night the noise went on well passed one o'clock in the AM from the pool. I owned there for at least 5 years and never found in noise after 10. Been at Bella since then and it is never noisy last at night either. When she left the group, I told them I had only good things to say about SPA. I can home at looked at reviews and didn't see anything like that.

I owned at SPA and thought it was a great place. When we downsized our holding I only keep Bella. Last week I was at a meeting in Tucson and heard a person talk about staying at SPA. I was shocked by her story and hope you all will tell me it was not true. They were there 2 or 3 weeks ago for 4 days on the weekend. She said on Sat night the noise went on well passed one o'clock in the AM from the pool. I owned there for at least 5 years and never found in noise after 10. Been at Bella since then and it is never noisy last at night either. When she left the group, I told them I had only good things to say about SPA. I can home at looked at reviews and didn't see anything like that.
They may think the noise is coming from the Spa, but it may be from the restaurants behind Spa. Chango's, etc....or from the beach.....