sonoyta safety warning...

jerry

When is the Presidente coming if you know?
http://www.rickbrusca.com/http___www.rickbrusca.com_index.html/Earth_Day_2014.html
At the end of the President’s speech, those in attendance were surprised by a woman who took advantage of the silence to repeatedly shout, “I am hungry and thirsty for justice!” Though various security elements first tried to calm her, the President himself made his way to speak with her. The concerns were those of Mrs. Leticia Montes, leader of the Aquilas Serdan Association of Communal Landowners (ejidatarios), who demanded to be heard concerning the lack of support for landowners in the area that forms part of the buffer zone of the Pinacate Biosphere Reserve.

mis2810

http://www.rickbrusca.com/http___www.rickbrusca.com_index.html/Earth_Day_2014.html
At the end of the President’s speech, those in attendance were surprised by a woman who took advantage of the silence to repeatedly shout, “I am hungry and thirsty for justice!” Though various security elements first tried to calm her, the President himself made his way to speak with her. The concerns were those of Mrs. Leticia Montes, leader of the Aquilas Serdan Association of Communal Landowners (ejidatarios), who demanded to be heard concerning the lack of support for landowners in the area that forms part of the buffer zone of the Pinacate Biosphere Reserve.
How generous of him . . . . :cool:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac

jerry

FRONTERA SONOYTA............COMPLETAMENTE PERDIDA LA VERGÜENZA EN EL GOBIERNO MUNICIPAL.......PARA SER MAS EXACTOS EN SEGURIDAD PUBLICA MUNICIPAL A CARGO DEL NARCO DIRECTOR RUBEN ALFONSO NAVA Y DEL PRESIDENTE MUNICIPAL...........PARA LO ÚNICO QUE HAN SERVIDO LAS MODERNAS PATRULLAS QUE MANDARON PARA NUESTRA COMUNIDAD DE SONOYTA,ES PARA ESTAR MOLESTANDO Y HACIENDO NEGOCIO CON EL TURISMO (tranzas,sobornos,mochadas,etc.)......CON TODOS LOS VIAJEROS.......,SOBRE TODO EN LA ENTRA...

See More
SONOYTA BORDER... COMPLETELY LOST THE SHAME IN THE CITY GOVERNMENT...TO BE MORE EXACT IN MUNICIPAL PUBLIC SECURITY IN CHARGE OF DRUG DIRECTOR RUBEN ALFONSO NAVA AND MAYOR...FOR LO only which have served the modern patrols that sent to our community of SONOYTA, is to be annoying and doing business with tourism (tranzas, bribes, mochadas, etc.)......WITH ALL TRAVELERS, OVER ALL IN THE INPUT COMING FROM SAN LUIS RIO COLORADO, WHICH WITHOUT REASONS HOW MOTORISTS ARE STOPPED AND TRAILEROS WANT...DAY AND NIGHT THEY DO BUSINESS WITH TRAVELERS THAT ENTRANCE TO SONOYTA...WHILE IN THE COLONIES RARELY ARE THEY SEEN PATROLLING...TOO BAD UNITS, WHICH GIVE LESS IS SERVICE TO THE COMMUNITY...THE BAD IMPRESSION THAT TAKES HALF THE WORLD OF OUR CITY, SOME RATS WITHOUT PREPARATION, WHICH ENCASQUETAN THEM A UNIFORM AND LOOSE THEM A CHARGE...AND THEY SAY PUBLIC SERVANTS...GET TO WORK DRAGGED, THE NEED IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS AND, TO PREVENT THAN TO REGRET...SONOYTA BORDER... (Translated by Bing)

jerry

SONOYTA BORDER...WEDNESDAY, MAY 28.IT MAKES A FEW HOURS, NEAR THE 11:00 IN THE MORNING...DETONATIONS OF WEAPONS APPARENTLY AGAINST THE MUNICIPAL HEADQUARTERS...ACCORDING TO REPORTS US, EVERYTHING IS LEADING THE CAPTURE OF ONE OR A FEW RATS OF ORGANIZED CRIME...BY WHICH IN RETALIATION DETONATED THEIR WEAPONS IN A CLEAR MESSAGE OF INTIMIDATION AGAINST THE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION...THE ARMY, US SAY PROTECTS THE MUNICIPAL POLICE FACILITIES...ALERT TO SONOYTA COMMUNITY...ESPECIALLY IN THE PAPAGO COLOGNE WE ARE REPORTING GROUPS OF PEOPLE ARMED SECTORS OF 12 AND 13 AVENUES... THIS ALERT IS IN GENERAL FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY OF OUR BORDER...WE WILL BE PROVIDING MORE INFORMATION IN THE COURSE OF THE HOURS...SONOYTA BORDER... (Translated by Bing)

SONOYTA BORDER...WEDNESDAY, MAY 28.IT MAKES A FEW HOURS, NEAR THE 11:00 IN THE MORNING...DETONATIONS OF WEAPONS APPARENTLY AGAINST THE MUNICIPAL HEADQUARTERS...ACCORDING TO REPORTS US, EVERYTHING IS LEADING THE CAPTURE OF ONE OR A FEW RATS OF ORGANIZED CRIME...BY WHICH IN RETALIATION DETONATED THEIR WEAPONS IN A CLEAR MESSAGE OF INTIMIDATION AGAINST THE MUNICIPAL CORPORATION...THE ARMY, US SAY PROTECTS THE MUNICIPAL POLICE FACILITIES...ALERT TO SONOYTA COMMUNITY...ESPECIALLY IN THE PAPAGO COLOGNE WE ARE REPORTING GROUPS OF PEOPLE ARMED SECTORS OF 12 AND 13 AVENUES... THIS ALERT IS IN GENERAL FOR THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY OF OUR BORDER...WE WILL BE PROVIDING MORE INFORMATION IN THE COURSE OF THE HOURS...SONOYTA BORDER... (Translated by Bing)
Glad I came threw around 7:30 this AM headed back to Tuc. God don't let Russ know about this Jerry. But on the other hand I will be going back down Monday from not afraid AKA Hill Boy.

Hi I read your post and got kind of worry. My family and I are planning on coming down to RP this weekend. Do you think we should cancel our travel plans?

mondone

Whitecaps
Hi I read your post and got kind of worry. My family and I are planning on coming down to RP this weekend. Do you think we should cancel our travel plans?
I wouldn't cancel, but that's just me. I probably would not travel during darkness, but that's not an issue this time of year. But if you're skeptical and scared, what's the point of forcing the issue and not enjoying what pleasure and joy Penasco has to offer.

Our friends came thru border at 9pm tues night and had / saw no issues. They are enjoying the beautiful weather and beach now.

ben21

I probably would not travel during darkness.
Yeah it's been well documented that traveling at night can be dangerous around there. Not only that but cell service can be bad, cattle in the road, etc. Plan to get down with plenty of sunlight and you'll be just fine!