Soooooo, how cold is it?

Decided it was just a little too cool for us. 30 degrees this am in Glendale Az. Sitting by the fire and reading my favorite forum!
Happy and safe New Year to all.

sunshine

Mexico Joe

Cholla Bay 4 Life
Have the NORTHERLY's started showing up yet? Worst direction for the wind to come out of and in December and January the wind loves to come out of the N and it can be frigid!

Yeah we were colder than shiznit down there. Had a light jacket on most the time. Sunday before we packed up I went for one last ride out to bone beach and then went exploring Cholla, found the 4 aces.. But anywho, i had a thermal and 2 jackets, beenie and gloves and almost turned back. It was cold.

Biting cold northwest wind Friday-Sunday night in Cholla. Put a damper on doing Astro-photography in Cholla last night.
Lows at night were low 40's and highs were mid 50's, it was nicer in town yesterday without much wind, temps in low 60's.
Came back to Cholla at 6 and it was pretty windy again.

MIRAMAR

We had our fire going all weekend, but that North wind was really blowing on Saturday, less so on Sunday. It should be really cold this New Years and the weekend.

came down from 16 F @5500 ft on the 1st. was warm enuff in the sun, but the wind had a bite. Almost shorts (almost) hanging on the playa at PE Friday, Got chilly on the Malecon that night, especially when power went out just before sunset. Muchas gracias to the LaRoca staff with candles, and that space heater when the juice came back on.