Soynota crawl turns into a walk in the park?

JoseAz

Well Known Member
Heads up - a number of new traffic signs through Sonoyta show 60kph (approx 35mph) rather than the mind numbing 40kph. We saw 3 or 4 both ways through the busiest section of town. Maybe the locals are tired of us bringing traffic to a near halt through town just to support the "on the spot" fine payment.
We did see a few older 40kph tucked here and there so will continue to be viligent until until we have been through a few times.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
I drove through Sonoyta going to RP and saw only one 60 kph sign and 1 block south all were 40 kph,
we took the short cut just past the bridge so I don't know about the stretch on the main road through town. We did the 25mph crawl and had a Policia pass us after following us for 1/2 mile

WARNING: Lot's of deep pot holes on Highway 8 both directions. Many different areas.

brokenwave

Well Known Member
Yeah, but the police don't do bribes/mordida because they need to supplement their paychecks. In the US they demand Overtime.
I'd rather deal with the crawl rather than deal with the idiots driving 80 to 100 mph in Phx.
Dirtsurfer, I hear you.