Spanish Immersion in Rocky Point?

I am thinking I read something a couple of months ago about a Spanish class in Puerto Penasco. Since we have a lovely new daughter-in-law from San Carlos, I would sure like to learn some Spanish. (It is really embarrassing because her English is excellent!) Anyone know of a couple here in PP who teaches Spanish??

You could volunteer at our kid's school (Instituto Sonora) located behind the Ley Express. A few months of that and you will be a pro.

Would they let me do that? That would be excellent. I will be here for January and February - how would I find out about this?

wprsly

But seriously, there is a place for an earnest young person or couple to start Spanish lessons....a niche that is vacant.

I talked about this last year to a few locals but have not seen any uptake.....pass it around and someone (young mother?) could start a nice home based business....

Actually, that is what started my original post. I thought I had read that there is a couple who teach one-two-week courses in their home here in PP. If only I could remember where I read it!!

Below is info from RP Times--Sept. 2012

You can find I Speak on Facebook at “I Speak Escuela de Ingles y Español”. You can email Isabel or Victor at [email protected] or you can call Isabel or Victor at 638-388-8202 in Rocky Point. The I Speak school is located at Melchor Ocampo and Vicente Guerrero (kiddy corner to the corn stand) near the center of town and very easy to get to. I have been told that there is a Web site coming soon—so look for it!!