Spring Break 2017

Looks like RP officials are projecting 150,000 party animals (or even normal folk) will visit over the next few weeks. (per RP360 article)

Since SB started this past weekend, How's the influx looking to those in RP now?

I'm coming down on Saturday for a week and will report what I have seen.

Humm, Mexico Daily News article from 2016 reported 45,000 SB RP visitors, I wonder if the RP officials get their projection news from the same channel as "You know who". TH.png

I bet the numbers include Semana Santa
It would have to include Semana Santa, 150K people would over run this towns everything.
I've been here since Saturday seems busy but all the places we've been to, it seems pretty a normal Spring Break,
busy but not Crazy Busy.
I wonder if the Zip line will have a lot of business for Sem Santa? My local friend said $70 was way too much
for most Mexican Nationals.

Terry C

Monday
We went to town today to go too Mary's for lunch and the free parking lot was completely full, not a open space. The main road was packed so we took the back way out of the parking lot on the north side. Boo Bar live FB vids have been interesting , Jose' keeps the "stuff" going on off the screen, lol

marybna

I heard zip line tickets were $40 if purchased in advance in someplace in Colorado. The kids that went were skiers and they didn't think they would do it again.

Monday
We went to town today to go too Mary's for lunch and the free parking lot was completely full, not a open space. The main road was packed so we took the back way out of the parking lot on the north side. Boo Bar live FB vids have been interesting , Jose' keeps the "stuff" going on off the screen, lol
Based on the southward traffic as we returned north yesterday, brace -- you haven't seen anything yet.

Half naked babes? Shoot, all I had around me in the campground was a bunch of Mormons with a hundred little kids. At least they were quiet and well behaved.