Spring Break. Check this out!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Boy, am I glad all my spring break shenanigans were before all this new technology! In my day, what happened in Mexico, stayed in Mexico!!!! :eek3:

Well, except for one time when Channel 3 news was covering the Sonoyta-Penasco off road race and I ended up on the 10 o'clock news one night. I was still in college, I think, and when I got home, my mom said, "The only time my daughter ends up on the news, she's in a bathing suit with a cigarette in one hand and a beer in the other!" She was not amused. LOL!

Roberto

I had an unconfirmed report that the Baja was BOOKED solid for Spring Break. If true, things will be much better than expected.

I am going during Spring Break and staying at Sonoran Sun. Are they pretty strict about who they rent to? I want to have fun, like to party, but am going with my 2 kids and don't want to have to constantly watch for drunk college boys hitting on my 15 year old daughter!! I've been going to rocky point for about 5 years, this is our FIRST spring break though.

Thanks!

InkaRoads

cronopiador
I am going during Spring Break and staying at Sonoran Sun. Are they pretty strict about who they rent to? I want to have fun, like to party, but am going with my 2 kids and don't want to have to constantly watch for drunk college boys hitting on my 15 year old daughter!! I've been going to rocky point for about 5 years, this is our FIRST spring break though.

Thanks!
After 3 years of slow down economy they will be, most probably, allow anything that brings money and if that means college kids running around crazy buying alcohol and food, you can bet you might have to put your teenager in a cage in the basement under lock, the one and only Spring Break I happen to be at by accident was crazy and kids were doing what ever they wanted, it is their week after all and it was before the economy hit, so now it is open range, keep in mind you are talking crazy wild USA college kids!!! and by the way USA is the only country I have been that celebrated a week of Spring break!!

I really wonder how much money the kids will have this year....with the way the economy is, even many "mommys and daddys" won't have $$ to give their kids to blow....even years ago, I remember the kids coming down in "waves"....the first batch showed up at the beginning of spring break....and by the mioddle of the week they were either broke or so plastered/wasted, they didn't do any more and left...the second wave would hit the middle of the week.....and "spring break week" lasted 2 weeks with the overlap of some of the schools.

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Here we go RPJoe, as long as they pay me for a round trip in Rocky Point Rides they will always have a safe way to return home even if they are broke, hopefully they will be sober instead of drunk when they board in!! :eek3:

Here we go RPJoe, as long as they pay me for a round trip in Rocky Point Rides they will always have a safe way to return home even if they are broke, hopefully they will be sober instead of drunk when they board in!! :eek3:
Do you carry "barf" bags?:rofl:

HAPPY

User is currently banned
Fiesta, ~~~ Another one of my good pack members, ~~~ Welcome back, where you been man ?, ~~~

~~~ The pack been asking me what happened to you, ~~~ glad to see you back here, ~~~

~~~ SALLY, :bunny: