Squatters Invade Cholla

playaperro

El Pirata
Yep Looks like we have some squatters invading a large parcel of land in Cholla, and guess what, its not Francisco Hernandez Mandujano
of "Las Conchas Fame". Looks like its Jesse and his Boys. The owner of the parcel Trashed the trailer they were using to squat with. I
guess that' the way they do it in Cholla.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Actually, Villa the boat launcher in cholla is president of El Faro now. We are also members in the co-op the problem there is a little more complicated than just squatting. There are currently 16 members. The trailer actually sits on the federal zone and has been there for a year and a half. This problem goes back to the 1980's.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
BEWARE Land Thieves in Cholla! El Faro Copertivo- Jessie Arvizu, Trash Man of Cholla Bay, Mexico and gang, Manuel ValleValle, President, Edgardo Ortiz Martinez, President Vigilancia, Oscar Berrellez, Jamie Herrera, Socio, Jose Coba Maxil.

I guess they left your name out lol.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
That situation is more complicated simply being land theives even though some of the members are theives Oscar Berrellez was President last year and stole our legal fund of 45000.00 dollars. AS I mentioned there are 16 members. The co-op is really falling apart and will probably lose. I dont know when those pictures were taken but we called the police last year. Things were very different back in the 80's when this began. Playperro if you see a white silverado with a big blue sticker on the back window with a lighthouse and says Cooperativo EL FARO thats me.

Last edited:

playaperro

El Pirata
The pics were taken on the 21 day of this Month. The trailer is not on Federal Land anymore. Trashed in the middle of the street.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Its been coming to this and will probably get worse. There are some good people in the co-op and used to have permits to actually work tourism fishing and several other things. The trailer belonged to Jaime Herrera. Our attorney (EL Faro) was recently followed out of town and forced off the road and threatened. I think i'll take the sticker off my window. Also one last comment the federal zone is federal property and we have the right to be there by permit.

Last edited:

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
That would be perfect, between the 2 of us we'll get penasco straightened out. I look forward to it. I tried to contact you the other day. Playa this started with the fathers of most current members when they died it was passed on to the kids. I know you dont recall but a couple of months ago I argued about something with ladyjeeper and in part of that arguement I mentioned EL FARO.

Last edited:
Lagrimas,
What's the purpose of the Co-op? I have property in Cholla and hate to see it change. I wonder how many people on this forum have property in Cholla.

Rick
Pinto Point

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
It was actually a working co-op at one time there are only 2 in all of Mexico that have the ability that we have to pull work permits of any kind. This problem is about 1 piece of land and nothing more. Playa I called the co-op Jaime Herrera was beaten and sent to the hospital when the trailer was destroyed. They showed up with bats and golf clubs.

Last edited:
Thanks Lagrims85
So I would need a permit to sell items on the beach, have a boat lauching service, to pull people on a bannana? Would I have to be a co-op member? Sorry for all the questions I am just courious. I have no desire to do anything but relax when I am down.

Rick
Pinto Point

playaperro

El Pirata
lagrimas.

Wow it got that violent. I guess them people mean business. There are more pic's and info on my facebook. Just go to Playaperro Penasco

and ask to be a friend.

Playa

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Playa , that trailer sat on federal property for a year and a half and nobody bothered it. Jaime pulled it onto the disputed property and the other party took care of business.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
Pinto Point, you should have a permit for any kind of work you would do in Mexico and no you dont have to join the co-op Hacienda has a special permit for small business that pay a different tax rate.

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
I haven't talked to anybody since this morning but there is something I shouldn't talk about here. In person would be better. Playa how did you hear about the trailer trashing?

lagrimas85

AKA Carnac
How come you didn't honk? We have a meeting Monday about what happened in Cholla I'll give you all the details. There is always 2 sides to every story and we have some real huevudos in this group and it could have been one of our members that did something stupid.