St. Patty's Day in Puerto Penasco?

joester

2 salty dawgs
Teri and I had planned on coming down that weekend, but after her neck surgery Monday, I have a feeling her recovery is going to take a while, and we won't be travelling until at least April. I have heard a resident of PDO cooks up a big corned beef and cabbage feast on 3/17.
enjoy!!

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Yes, Badfish, we will be there with my original peacock feather earrings and Jerry's knee high moccasins from the 70's....Space 367 in the north 40 PDO. Friday thru Monday.... And yes, we are that old but we still know how to do it..... LOL! It just takes us longer to recover.....Big red Wrangler with a 5 inch lift and big mud tires.....Can't wait to meet you guys!

AZ ROB

Yes, Badfish, we will be there with my original peacock feather earrings and Jerry's knee high moccasins from the 70's....Space 367 in the north 40 PDO. Friday thru Monday.... And yes, we are that old but we still know how to do it..... LOL! It just takes us longer to recover.....Big red Wrangler with a 5 inch lift and big mud tires.....Can't wait to meet you guys!
This always makes me think of you LOL
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnSEQx9wkvE:cruisin:

badfish

I'm saving your info to my phone right now! Will see you then.