Storage for jet ski

Hello everyone.

I am looking to store my jet ski in Rocky Point. It is pain to pull it all the time between Chandler and RP. I am looking for closed space, safe place (maybe guarded storage) and cheap place :grin:. It would be preferable if it is close to Las Chonchas but it does not have to be there.

I would consider private storage too but I know if I owned a house I would not share garage with any stranger.

Any ideas where I can find good storage? Websites and prices would be appreciated.

ha ha ha....cheap and safe????? I prefer hauling my jetskis down...you're likely to get down there, and the batteries have died....then you need a charger, or have to find a battery that fits in RP!!!

There is a storage place out by the airport, next to the Quality Star RV Park that also has a car wash...it is just past the Desert Oasis. I remember reading about a closed storage place somewhere in the Sandy Beach Condo area....but don't have any other info.

playaperro

El Pirata
Larrys Beaumonts on Fremont

Hello everyone.

I am looking to store my jet ski in Rocky Point. It is pain to pull it all the time between Chandler and RP. I am looking for closed space, safe place (maybe guarded storage) and cheap place :grin:. It would be preferable if it is close to Las Conchas.
Larry has very nice storage, spa, gym, right before las conchas on fremont, enclosed. His emal is [email protected].

Kind of high end place, very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim

Larrys place was up for sale at the recent auction. I guess it didn't sell. It is probably the closest and best choice close to Las Conchas. No idea what they charge.

I have storage space for rent but it sounds like it's more then you are looking for. I have six storages that are 14' x 24' and 14' tall. Comes with 10' x 10' roll up door, wireless opener, secure area in Cholla Bay, Pinto Point. I have video camera's and monitored alarm system. Electric is optional.

playaperro

El Pirata
Two Larry's

Larrys place was up for sale at the recent auction. I guess it didn't sell. It is probably the closest and best choice close to Las Conchas. No idea what they charge.
Jim this storage place does not belong to Laary Large. Most of large's are
mostly unfinished, mucho drama.

i'll send larry an e-mail. i saw his place and it looks perfect for my needs. however, when i stopped on saturday and sunday it was closed.

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
Make sure that when you store your toys to disconnect the battery this will prove beneficial when you return, additionally there are ATV and PWC batteries available here in Penasco for a little less than what they are in the states and I mean readily available. My vehicles are all equipped with batteries from LTH

S

Submarine

I would recommend buying an Odyssey battery and either disconnecting it or bringing it back and forth with you. These batteries have a 3 year shelf life.
Best price at www.parkeryamaha.com