structural engineer


Well Known Member
Does any one have any recommedenations for a structural engineer in RP I would like to remove a metal spiral staircase to a guest house deck with one that is not metal and could eith start from the deck on the second floor guest house or on the ground. want to make sure the building would handle it.


Well Known Member
Forum Supporter
Try contacting architects and asking who they use for a structural engineer. Civil is usually involved in street works or land development