Super Bowl Sunday

JoseAz

This will be the first year we are in Rocky Point Super Bowl Weekend. Is the event popular at local bars and restaurants? Big turn outs?
Any places running game specials or anything?

This will be the first year we are in Rocky Point Super Bowl Weekend. Is the event popular at local bars and restaurants? Big turn outs?
Any places running game specials or anything?
I can guarantee Latitude's will have it on and it will be a fun atmosphere, we went during regular playoffs and there were lots of fans and Mike even had all the next weeks games, times and channels written down to get ready for the next week.

JJ's, Latitude 31, Bryan's Sports bar and most if not all the bar's at the fish market will have it on.
You will have to check out their facebook pages to see if any are running specials.

Just a quick update. All the TV's are HD and the feed is HD, so that brings us up to 12 screens for the big game. BeachyKeen ,Good to hear from you and I hope to see you for the game, although there could have been better teams for both of us. I have a little doll here waiting for your return. She is being well taken of. Back to the Super Bowl.Drink Specials, Food specials and a raffle at each quarter and the end of the game.Raffle prizes will be food, drinks,T-shirts and the final will be for a Replica 50th year Super Bowl Football. 125 great seats available and no cover ever. JoseAZ, Come on down and IMPROVE YOUR ATTITUDE AT THE LATITUDE. GREAT WI-FI, FOOD and DRINKS.

Mike

Just a quick update. All the TV's are HD and the feed is HD, so that brings us up to 12 screens for the big game. BeachyKeen ,Good to hear from you and I hope to see you for the game, although there could have been better teams for both of us. I have a little doll here waiting for your return. She is being well taken of. Back to the Super Bowl.Drink Specials, Food specials and a raffle at each quarter and the end of the game.Raffle prizes will be food, drinks,T-shirts and the final will be for a Replica 50th year Super Bowl Football. 125 great seats available and no cover ever. JoseAZ, Come on down and IMPROVE YOUR ATTITUDE AT THE LATITUDE. GREAT WI-FI, FOOD and DRINKS.

Mike
That is awesome that y'all would care for my baby's baby Lol
I WISH we were there for the big game (yes disappointing season enders for us both) because we would be at Latitudes, we will however be there the very next weekend either to do the V-Day special or hang for sports again. We will rsvp if we can do the Special, it sounds delicious & as always I'm sure you'll make everyone feel welcome & @ home. Can't wait!