Tacos Brissa

Was back in RP this weekend , and the weather was perfect! 80 and sunny both days! I created a post last month for Taco recommendations, and many of you said Tacos Brissa. The wife and I stopped by on our way home and got a 'papa' to go (also based on your recommendations). We heated it up in the oven when we got home and it was fantastic! They provided 10 flour tortillas, pico de gallo, red salsa, guacomole, limes, & cabbage. Tasted great and easily fed the 2 of us. Great local place, and we'll definitely be back. You take Melchor Ocampo off Benito Juarez about 6-7 blocks and its on the corner of Sinaloa. I haven't pasted an image before, but I snapped the menu and will try to attach!
TACOS BRISSA.jpg

It a big baked potato, loaded up with carne asada meat, and gooey white mexican cheese. Its wrapped in aluminum foil so it was easy to reheat at home, but they have seating there at the place as well. You can eat the potato and meat with a fork or you can make tacos out of it as well- either way tastes great! 90 pesos seemed a little steep (~$7 bucks) but as I said my wife and I split it for dinner and it was perfect for both of us (and I'm a big eater!)

fasteddy

It's standard food/stop for us now each trip. We love the potato which we use the next morning with scrambled eggs.
Awesone.

You have me salivating! I had a baked potato slathered in rich mexican butter and heaped with carne asada on the streets of La Paz once. I can't wait to dig into a papa at Tacos Brissa! Thank you.

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Double yum. Hey MDS, you forgot the green chilis. And they also serve 2 cups of beans with each order!

mexicoruss

Lovin it in RP!
I was just there today with a group of 32 tourist, they were fabulous as always everybody loved the stop for lunch!

DSCN9165.jpg

The lady with her hand on her mouth ate a jalapeno pepper she was not prepared for the heat!

fasteddy

The key for Breakfast is to buy two potatos! we go down with another couple and two potatos and 2 lucas chickens
serves us most of our meals for the weekend. Nothing better than a bloody mary with a breakfast burrito on the balcony watching the ocean.
Need to get back there!

Ed

mis2810

The key for Breakfast is to buy two potatos! we go down with another couple and two potatos and 2 lucas chickens
serves us most of our meals for the weekend. Nothing better than a bloody mary with a breakfast burrito on the balcony watching the ocean.
Need to get back there!

Ed
You're killing me!