Tacos El Poblano

InkaRoads

cronopiador
Well, somewhere I gave the wrong information about thier schedule so here it is!!
Tacos "El Poblano", located in the north east corner of Benito juarez and No-Releccion, the second traffic light coming into town with the big "Welcome to Penasco" sign, across from the blue stadium.
They are open at 3pm untill the last customer leaves and closed on Wednesday!!
Besides their typical carne asada tacos they have quesadillas, vampiros, etc. however I do not thing they serve the famous baked potatoes, maybe something that needs to be added to their menu!!!
Their tacos "al pastor", pronounce: "al pastor", are awesome, as someone already mention I personally like how the cook preps them with the onion, cilantro and guacamole!!! yummy for my tummy!!!

Eduardo...the "other" location with the same name is on the corner of Sinaloa and the street with the Catholic church. They don't open until after 4 or 5....do you know if they are both owned by the same people?

InkaRoads

cronopiador
something to investigate next trip, never heard of the location by the church before, but the lady by the entrance of the church does have very tasty tamales!! she has the white wooden cart!