taking puppies across the border

I take my adult bullmastiff to RP all the time. Recently, she had a litter (9 cuties) of puppies which are now 5 weeks old. I am set on still taking the family down to our house over father's day weekend and week.

1) I was going to have my vet prepare papers and shot records for the puppies
2) considering taking two cars so easier accomodating them in a smaller space (harder for external eyes to see)

Anyone got any input or ideas minimizing risks????

Also we have 2 females that are not sold.........AKC registered, beautiful pups ($800 each)

Attachments

Ladyjeeper

Sonoran Goddess
Staff member
Ha Ha, Stuart! You have more energy than me, Costa! 9 puppies in my little place plus mama would put me outside to sleep! I can't imagine the amount of puppy poop! :eek3::eek3::eek3::eek3: LOL!

That's how I like to eat my food......................just plow right in, body and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They're adorable:smile:

So I coming back across the border I had all 9 puppies and the Momma. The puppies were whinning all the way during the drive and I just knew i was gonna get the once over by the US Border Agents. Pull up to the stop, hand my passports, roll the windows down, JoJo (momma sits up in back), not a peep from puppies, sent on through without a question.

I did hear from one of my neighbors that they were given a hard time taking their dog across on their previous trip. So people might want to think about bringing dog papers with them.