Tamale source

Wondering if any of you would care to share your go-to tamale seller and location. I seem to buy from a different person each time and looking for a regular seller.

Thanks all!!

Terry C

There is a place right around the corner from the closed Brothers Pizza. Going West right before make a left turn, it's right on the right hand side. Last time we stopped there was a waiting line 8-10 deep. Very good! Green and Red.

Thanks Terry for the post. I have to admit that we moved away for a number of years and we've not been down since 2009. Even then I don't remember seeing Brothers Pizza. If you could provide some cross streets, I then could find it. Thanks again. Robert

Landshark

Bonito Juarez to Freemont, left on Freemont to stop sign which is Sinaloa. Left on Sinaloa, cross the railroad tracks, Tortillaria & Fruiteria on the right. Great tortillas, tamales, fruits & veggies. The water & ice plant is right there, & Pemex & Reggies is just down the street. What else could you want?!!

Ahhh, yes, I know where. The house that's just south of the water and ice place is where I used to buy tortillas.

Is Reggie's still doing those huge burritos and Drunken Donuts? And cases of beer. Ohhhh the memories.

Landshark

Thankfully Reggie's is still going strong. Nothing like burritos & ice cold beers for the ride to Encanto! Of course we wait until we get to the dirt road to indulge! :)

MIRAMAR

We've gotten hooked on Reggie's Apple Fritters- excellent! We had a taste off of Reggies vs. Longos Carne Asada burritos, and Longos won (they're on Fremont west of the Las Conchas turn on the south side). See what you think.

The road to Ace off Bonito J in front of the church very clean and very good but I only buy in the winter months

Sent from my QMV7A using Tapatalk