Teenage Guantanamo Style Brainwashing Gulag Opens for Business

ziggsky

He always kept a arms length from the public abuse it seems. Sorry that happened to you.This setup was a Mormon based prison with a MLM angle added.You get more friends to commit their kids you get a discount….Who would believe that Paris Hilton would play such a big part in this industry getting smacked down.
The one I was at, same setup plus ‘Human Potential’ cult mind control/attack therapy. They forced our parents to go these seminars that basically brainwashed them into believing we would die or be incarcerated if we didn’t complete “the program.” We did the same, slightly more intense seminars meant to break our will, strip us of our identity and force compliance. If you happen to know how to get into contact with Richard, I’d be interested. This the first I’ve heard of Luna Blanca.

ziggsky

Combine Lord of the Flies style peer discipline ( 11 year olds that did not tow mom and dads line now tortured by 16 year old "mentors") ,multilevel marketing ( refer Jimmy next door and save 500 dollars on your sons kidnapping and brain washing) ,no real oversight by Mexican authorities,foreign nationals with questionable vetting processes and a free stay for mom and dad at a timeshare while visiting the solar powered prison camp and you get this nightmare.What could go wrong?.....This is Mormon run most likely and has left a trail of ruined lives in its wake.
http://ranchviewschool.org/
Some history. http://www.ticotimes.net/2011/03/24/child-welfare-office-closes-yet-another-teen-reform-center
View attachment 7743
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/2291af0614174c58b3b3aa94a6d2b130/ex-students-say-boarding-school-kept-them-isolation-boxes

Anyone with any additional info on this nightmare or another side to the story please post....
Have you looked into Casa by the Sea or High Impact by chance? Any idea if Lichfield still owns Luna Blanca or any programs in the area? I’m curious to know more about what happened here. I was at Academy at Ivy Ridge, a WWASP program in upstate NY for a year and a half.

Old55

Have you looked into Casa by the Sea or High Impact by chance? Any idea if Lichfield still owns Luna Blanca or any programs in the area? I’m curious to know more about what happened here. I was at Academy at Ivy Ridge, a WWASP program in upstate NY for a year and a half.
It is not Luna Blanca’s hoa best moment ( allowing this reform school on site) and I doubt if it will be easy to look into it. Lichfield flunkies got pretty mad when they were exposed….when the sale of San Jorge property started going south I was visited by local goons and told to butt out ( scary)….by that time they were told to get the F… out by Sonora authorities so things ended without the deaths that could easily have happened in that dangerous location.

Old55

Anyone know if Rob Litchfield is still head of the Luna Blanca HOA ?
That f**k Bob Trane is now in prison for rape. Helping some really brave kids getting the San Jorge camp shut down was a pretty scary deal….still cant talk about it!

Old55

The Program on Nexflix is a amazing look at these WWASP programn like ours….. the kids were awesome…saved themselves!
Midwest Academy was the link to the Luna Blanca and The SanJorge child prisons…
Roberto really helped end it by knowing the honest locals with the power to help and the ones to avoid if you didnt want to be floating in the estuary with a bullet in the back of the head! pretty spooky stuff!