Teenage Guantanamo Style Brainwashing Gulag Opens for Business

Landshark

Well Known Member
What a cool life they live. Basically they went full circle.

“Lobo Del Mar” is Spanish for “Sea Wolf”, and is the name of our family owned and operated activity & entertainment company. The “Sea Wolf” was one of our first live-aboard boats, taking us from the west coast of the United States up north to Alaska, where we lived and worked on the water. After many years of adventure in the last frontier, we left the boat behind - taking with us its’ name, and uncountable memories. Eventually, we made our way down to Old Mexico, and then on to the beautiful Big Island of Hawaii. Now we've pulled-up anchor once again and have relocated to to the beautiful Puget Sound area of Washington State where many of us lived years ago.

Jungle Jim

Well Known Member
So Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeey.......................................................................................

WTF does that link have to do with the Lobo Del Mar cult? Why do you despise them so much?? Didn't get into the belly dancing young blondies silky undies??? I came close a few times. Whew, thanks a los dios that didn't happen. I'd be a white haired dancing old fool in a kilt with my junk swinging between my naked thighs in the frigid Puget Sound breeze.

They sold their place to the current operation and left no one behind from the original extended family. There are "boot camp" operations like that everywhere since kids now days can't even cope with taking a leak due to questionable gender issues.

When a snowflake melts it becomes a first class undeniable DRIP.

JJ

jerry

Well Known Member
jj...well nothing...the link is about the teen reform school....boys at San Jorge girls at a condo tower.....the staff came from Iowa where the sex with students trial is going on. I was contacted by a exstudent of these criminals.He described the weeks spent in shit filled cages,beatings,near suffucations.....strangley after Iposted this and reached out to some Mexicans that could look into it I recieved a visit....scary one...

Last edited:

Stuart

Aye carumba!!!
Staff member
A scary one... I always thought that was due to running yer yap about the Caborca boys.

jerry

Well Known Member
A scary one... I always thought that was due to running yer yap about the Caborca boys.
well the guys were from Ultima area...was told it wasnt about our new management and instead a local real estate deal in San Jorge I blew up by talking shit...

Old55

Well Known Member
This story and the slow but sure reaction after people figured out how f..ed up these places were ended with them first changing operations in San Jorge so the kids didn't die of exposure , then finally shut down….One victim from a school in the US and some mexican officals stepped up an deserve most of the credit……..but again the forum : helped people in bad shape ,stuck on a beach ,being ripped off,wondering where to buy shrimp,fishing tips,construction suggestions,where to stuff or this one ( trapped in a ttorture camp….this Forum helps people..

Old55

Well Known Member
Richard Savano would know if they still own at Luna Blanca the site of the girls prison/boarding school

ziggsky

it seems the elder Robert is a bit more difficult to find than some of his friend. But, there were rumors that he may be living in out there.

I was in one of his WWASP abuse warehouses in upstate New York when I was 13. He owned the property, his brother, Narvin was a “silent partner” and his abusive brother in law, Jason Finlinson was the director. Before that, Jason ran a program called Casa by the Sea in Ensenada, there were rape and abuse allegations against him, so they decided to gift him with his very own program in NY. Makes sense right? Then after that program closes in 2009 due to educational fraud, Jason went to work for Sunset Bay in Rosarito.

Old55

Well Known Member
is Richard in this thread? So, they were running a program from the hotel?
No but he is tied into Luna Blanca condo real estate and would know if he is still there. That the girls program was moved to after bad shit happened at San Jorge…..really bad….

Old55

Well Known Member
it seems the elder Robert is a bit more difficult to find than some of his friend. But, there were rumors that he may be living in out there.

I was in one of his WWASP abuse warehouses in upstate New York when I was 13. He owned the property, his brother, Narvin was a “silent partner” and his abusive brother in law, Jason Finlinson was the director. Before that, Jason ran a program called Casa by the Sea in Ensenada, there were rape and abuse allegations against him, so they decided to gift him with his very own program in NY. Makes sense right? Then after that program closes in 2009 due to educational fraud, Jason went to work for Sunset Bay in Rosarito.
He always kept a arms length from the public abuse it seems. Sorry that happened to you.This setup was a Mormon based prison with a MLM angle added.You get more friends to commit their kids you get a discount….Who would believe that Paris Hilton would play such a big part in this industry getting smacked down.